Check out this great post by Justin Tarte… click here to read the entire article on Justin’s blog.
Here are the 10 reasons he lists… more detailed descriptions are in his post.
1) – Global competition is increasing and the pool for career opportunities is becoming more fierce.
2) – Everyone thinks they know what is best for education.
3) – Technology is changing the way the world does business.
4) – Students are bringing more and more knowledge and experience into the educational setting.
5) – College education programs are getting better and better.
6) – More and more districts are collaborating with local businesses.
7) – We are learning that money is not the single determining factor for student success.
8) – Schools are once again becoming the center and hub of the community.
9) – Innovation and creativity are all around us.
10) – Every single day educators get to impact, influence, encourage, support, guide and help students become the best they can be.