Happy Thanksgiving… in a couple days! I hope the coming days off will bring you much rest, relaxation and some tasty turkey dinners. Personally I am incredibly thankful for my family and the fact that I get to spend my days working with each of you in such incredibly important and significant work. In spite of all the challenges we have faced, we continue to press forward together in a collaborative effort to help our students achieve their full potential.
Need To Know:
- Tuesdays Staff Meeting Change: The district office has asked us to present the new APPR forms and processes this coming Tuesday, Nov 20th. We will have to delay the final SLO staff meeting to the following week. Therefore the option to not attend if you have complete the SLO will apply to the following week.
- New SLO Deadline: As a result of the staff meeting change, SLOs will now be due on Friday, November 30th.
- Course Selection Process Update: Click this link to view the timeline for course recommendation and selection https://greeceathena.wordpress.com/2012/11/16/course-selection-timeline-2/
Nice to Know:
- Dodgeball Tournament: Congrats to the student leadership group for putting together a fantastic event. They raised over $500 dollars and 6 boxes of food for the Food Shelf. Well done Amy and John. Also, pictures, courtesy of Kathy Magin are now streaming on the TVs in the Cafe and entrance area.
- TrojanTV: Click here (http://trojantv.wordpress.com/) to view the latest video. Please show is to your advisement class and support our students. This edition has video from the Dodgeball Tournament and much more.
Have a fantastic… Short week.