Below you will find a PDF file containing a synthesis of the feedback you all shared with me regarding how I am doing as the principal of Athena. Thank you for taking the time to offer thoughtful, professional and constructive feedback. I have to say this process was both humbling and invigorating. I am still processing through the feedback you offered and am looking for ways to improve my professional practice3 to be the best principal I can be.
Top Growth Opportunities:
- Need to involve enough more people in decisions (perception of favoritism)
- Approachability (not always as friendly in the halls as I need to be)
- Interaction and recognition of support staff
- Provision of time to address the issues we face
- Consistency around student accountability
Top Areas of Strength:
- Energy & Enthusiasm
- Strength of communication (however, it was noted by a few of you that I need more consistency in this area)
- Vision for Athena
- Interaction with students and staff
Thank you again to everyone who took the time to share your feedback. I am committed to improving in each of the areas you highlighted for me. I look forward to many more years pressing on forward together.
Click Here for a PDF synthesizing the Feedback.