A recent blog posting on http://www.Edutopia.org caught my attention. The author, HEATHER WOLPERT-GAWRON, shares what students have to say in response to the question “What engages students?” The following is a list of the top 10 types of responses she received from students. To view the entire blog click here.
- Working with Peers
- Working with Technology
- Connecting the Real World to the Learning
- Teacher Loving the Content
- Getting Out of the Desks
- Visuals as a Part of the Instruction
- Student Choice
- Teacher Understanding the Students
- Mixing it Up
- Teacher Needs to “Be Human”
If you would like to read specific quotes from students you need to click here.