This fall the district will begin using a new online process called OASYS for setting up and documenting all GCSD observations and evaluations. Here are a few points to consider that were sent out by District Office regarding this new process.
- Only current negotiated forms will be included for all employee groups. (This system will be use for all GCSD employees).
- Teachers on an APPR will be able to submit their final summary form in Oasys at the end of next year. I’ll send out directions in early spring.
- The past history from the old Lotus Notes PPR database will eventually be in Oasys but it will take a good year before that occurs.
- The only people who can see someone’s evaluation is the person’s supervisor/principal, the Assistant Superintendent, and Human Resources.
- This system was reviewed and approved by each union president.
Please take the time to watch this video as it will summarize and explain the new process.